Friday, February 22, 2013

Winner!

Thank you everyone for having such nice things to say about Midwinter Reds!  We like them too and I am knee deep in fabric getting the patterns ready to show you.  It will be a few weeks though before we can reveal.

The winner of the Layer Cake ™is krisgray.  Kris, email me HERE and I'll get it in the mail, pronto.



Remember, we're right in the middle of the Moda Friendship Quilt Along.



There is a break for the weekend, but we start bright and early Monday morning with these folks...

Feb 25th
Kathy Schmitz

Edyta Sitar at Laundry Basket Quilts

Lauren & Jessi Jung

It will be our turn on Wednesday.

Laurie

10 comments:

krisgray said...

Thank you! I am so excited - love your collections!

Kathie said...

;(
beautiful fabrics I hope she enjoys the layer cake and more important seeing the fabrics asap in person!
Kathie

PamKittyMorning said...

Oh I love it!

emmy said...

Congratulations. I am so-o-o
envious. Can't wait to see it.

nida iqra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy Balek said...

Enjoy France. I was planning to be there for the DJ exhibit but had to give it up due to health issues. Another time for me. Thanks for all your patterns and fabrics. Judy

Judy Balek said...

Enjoy France. I was planning to be there for the DJ exhibit but had to give it up due to health issues. Another time for me. Thanks for all your patterns and fabrics. Judy

Custom Trading Pins said...

Ohh i love it.Very fantastic.

Android Mobile Application Development said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bargain Flights said...

I like this great post.It,s really amazing and nice post.

Blog Archive